Friday, June 15, 2007

Why does this result not surprise me at all? LOL!

You Would Be a Pet Cat

Independent and aloof, you don't like to be dependent on anyone.
And as for other people, you can take them or leave them. You often don't care.
You live your life by your own rules. And you have deep motivations that no one truly understands.

Why you would make a great pet: You're not needy or greedy... unlike other four legged friends.

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not exactly running down to greet people at the door

What you would love about being a cat: Agility and freedom

What you would hate about being a cat: Being treated like a dog by clueless humans

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh, gosh, I'm a pet bird! Can we still play together? LOL

Julia said...

Great, I'm a pet rabbit!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Darlene said...

I'm a pet monkey - scary cuz the description was right on. LOL

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Heehee... I'm a pet cat too! It totally fits! =)

It's fun to watch each new weather vane block be completed. I'll check back soon.

Susan H. said...

I'm SHOCKED! I'm a cat too!!!!

Holly said...

I'm a fish - I'm the only one that finds myself interesting - LOL Gotta love these tests.

Your weathervane blocks look so nice, Nancy. I'm drooling over the lovely fabric you've been getting.

Anonymous said...

We can swim around together, Holly, I'm a fish too!

: )

Annie