Saturday, November 26, 2005


I've shared the quilt I sleep under every night so now here's the one David uses. (We're both "wrappers" so we each have our own quilts.) This was pieced around 1995 or 96 and quilted in 2002.



And here's today's cat picture. :-) See why I NEVER leave the iron out and usually don't leave the board up either. I'm not sure why but an open ironing board seems to be a cat magnet. The yellow one is Sam. You've already met him. The other is Mr. Fluffy. I added the Mr. cause David named him Fluffy. I tried to tell him Fluffy is not a very dignified name for a gentleman cat but he just says, "He ain't a very dignified cat!" Which he isn't. LOL!

2 comments:

Finn said...

Oh Nancy, they are soooo sweet..*VBS* Yes, I found out the hard about ironing boards and irons and cat! My dear Tigger of the early 2000's knocked my iron off and the handle snapped in to...this was right after he tipped over one of those library table type lamps, with the green glass shades. He was a cat non gratis for a few days...LOL

Love the quilt too!!

The Calico Cat said...

more cute kitties! & a nice 9-patch (single Irish chain)... I am considering doing something similar with my 30's left overs....